100% of the profits from this item will go towards the victims of the August 2020 CZU Lightning Complex fires in the Santa Cruz mountains. Over 300 structures have been damaged so far, as the fire still rages beyond 78,000 acres. The community of Santa Cruz is strong, and together we will rebuild.
Stay warm in style with this adventure seekers puff jacket. Shield yourself from the elements with the water resistant and wind resistant nylon exterior shell. Batten down your hatches with easy to use toggles at waist and elastic sleeves. Your travels will be a breeze, because this jacket packs into it's own internal pocket for easy storage.
- Exceptionally versatile jacket
- Lightweight but warm
- Good in rain or shine
- Packs and travels easy
- water & wind resistant 100% Nylon Exterior Shell
- 60 gm poly fill insulation
- 100% polyester lining
- #5 reverse coil zippers at chest and pockets
- Packable pocket with #3 reverse coil zipper
- Capped elastic sleeve cuff
- Locker loop at wearers back neck
- Bungee toggle at wearers right side waist
- Internal chest pocket
For environmental and human friendly reason, this product is only made when you order it. For environmental and human friendly reason, this product is only made when you order it. Please note that orders are currently 1-2 months behind due to COVID regulations and shipping delays. We will send you tracking information as soon as it's in the mail.