#ManlyMotivation - Meet Craig Howell
This week's #ManlyMotivation shoutout goes out to a stud by the name of Craig Howell.
These Manly Motivational stories, are weekly series of short stories where we promote someone who we think embodies an exceptional gentleman. We tell their story in hopes that this can motivate men towards a healthier lifestyle, to push past the easy route and ultimately be better men.
In these shoutouts, we ask three simple tasks:
- Provide us with a short testimony of your story, focusing on what you do, how you got there and what drives you to keep pushing to be exceptional everyday.
- Tell us about any goals or aspirations you may still have and hope to achieve sometime in the future.
- Provide us with a photo of you, that represents you as a man. It doesn't matter what it is, and doesn't even have to be just about you (we received family photos as well). Because this is what YOU want to show the world. What matters to you, send us that.
So without further ado, Craig Howell everyone:
- Short Testimony: Craig is currently an Army Critical Care Flight Paramedic on a UH-60 Blackhawk MEDEVAC helicopter. Say whaaatt??? DUSTOFF is a proud family that serves a noble cause. It’s been a long and arduous road for him; both to get to that position and maintain/become a leader within that position. Through two deployments, Craig has learned that there is no better feeling than bringing home his brothers and sisters. "Every training, meeting, and counseling I have with my guys is meaningful and comes from a place of experience."
- Goals and Aspirations: In future deployments Craig strives to grow his soldiers to be successful in their mission and to be ready to bring people home to their families under high risk conditions.
Follow his journey or reach out to Craig on Instagram @buckyd36 . If you'd like to know more about the mission behind DUSTOFF, check out the video link below:
“When I have your wounded”
Thanks for reading, and as always; Keep It Classy #abovethecollar