100% of the profits from this item will go towards the victims of the August 2020 CZU Lightning Complex fires in the Santa Cruz mountains. Over 300 structures have been damaged so far, as the fire still rages beyond 78,000 acres. The community of Santa Cruz is strong, and together we will rebuild.
A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
*These on-demand prints may have shipping delays due to COVID.
Please refer to the size guide below for best fit. Items have been known to run smaller than typical. We currently cannot accept refunds or exchanges for this item.